SuperATV Part Number 7-32-101 Will Fit:
- Can-Am Maverick Standard : 2013-2015
- Can-Am Maverick X RS : 2013-2015
- Can-Am Maverick X RS-DPS : 2014-2015
- Can-Am Maverick X XC : 2014-2015
SuperATV Part Number 7-32-103 Will Fit:
- Can-Am Maverick Standard : 2016+
- Can-Am Maverick DPS : 2016+
- Can-Am Maverick XC : 2016+
- Can-Am Maverick X XC : 2016+
SuperATV Part Number 7-32-104 Will Fit:
- Can-Am Maverick Max Standard : 2014-2015
- Can-Am Maverick Max XRS : 2014-2015
- Can-Am Maverick Max XRS-DPS : 2014-2015
SuperATV Part Number 7-32-102 Will Fit:
- Can-Am Maverick X MR : 2014-2015
SuperATV Part Number 7-51-101 Will Fit:
- Can-Am Maverick Turbo : 2016-2017
- Can-Am Maverick X DS : 2015-2016
- Can-Am Maverick X DS Turbo : 2015-2016
- Can-Am Maverick X MR : 2016+
- Can-Am Maverick X RS Turbo : 2016
SuperATV Part Number 7-51-102 Will Fit:
- Can-Am Maverick MAX Turbo : 2016-2017
- Can-Am Maverick MAX X DS : 2015-2017
- Can-Am Maverick MAX X DS Turbo : 2015-2017
- Can-Am Maverick MAX DPS : 2016+
- Can-Am Maverick MAX X RS Turbo : 2016-2017
- Can-Am Maverick MAX X MR : 2017+
NOTE: Wheels need to have a center hole of at least 3.25" (82.55mm) or require a 1” wheel spacer.
Gear Down and Go Big
SuperATV’s GDP 8” Portal Gear Lift for the Can-Am Maverick is geared down so you can go big. It gives you a lift and a 45% gear reduction in one box. Get the clearance to run bigger tires and the torque you need to turn them. The lift and gear reduction are in the hub, so they maintain suspension geometry and reduce drivetrain stress. Big clearance, big torque, and big tires — with GDP you can unleash the beast.
Perfect for Mud
With 8” portals and a 45% gear reduction, you get clearance for huge tires and a massive boost in torque. With all that torque, big tires won’t slow you down, and with all that lift, you’ll roll through bounty holes like they’re mud puddles. Our 8” portals are made for mud.
Perfect for Rocks
Get tons of torque to crawl over any rock or boulder you can find by installing an 8” GDP portal box with a 45% gear reduction. More power means you can take on bigger boulders and steeper shelves. With all that clearance, you can install huge tires and never get high-centered. Clearance and power open a world of rock crawling possibilities.
Learn more about how tire size and gear reduction can unleash your machine’s potential.
Our gears are precision ground and made with 9310 billet steel alloy. They’re designed to take all the torque and abuse you can give them without chipping teeth or blowing up. Our precise design and manufacturing mean they’re cool and quiet even when you’re hammering down the throttle in the mud hole.
Choose billet or cast aluminum housings to finish your portals. Our billet housings are CNC-machined right here in Madison, Indiana and give you increased strength and consistency over cast. Plus, there’s nothing quite like spraying the mud off your pristine billet housings.
Reinforce Your Frame with a Frame Stiffener
We highly recommend running a SuperATV Frame Stiffener with your 8" Portal Gear Lift. A frame stiffener reinforces your frame enough to let you ride your 8" portals with monster tires and no worries.