Protection Meets Utility
Your Polaris Ranger XP 1000 is virtually unstoppable already—but can you imagine what that thing could do with some SuperATV-level protection added to the front? Adding our 12,000 Lb. Winch-Ready Front Bumper to your Ranger gives you a level of confidence and capability that you can’t get anywhere else. In addition to the unbeatable front-end protection, it also provides a secure mounting point for winches up to 12,000 pounds. The fact that it makes your Ranger look rugged, strong, and incredibly badass is just the icing on the cake.
Don’t Ride Without a Winch
It happens to the best of us. You’re cruising through the ride park, powering through every rut and mud hole, until suddenly you’re not. Whether you’re wedged in five feet of sludge or nose-first in a ditch, a winch is your only way out. This Ranger bumper is the best way to make sure you’re always ready for a successful rescue mission. It’s designed for our Black Ops Winches, but will also fit most aftermarket winches with capacities ranging from 4500 to 12,000 pounds.
Durable and Downright Good-Looking
There are plenty of Polaris Ranger bumpers on the market, but very few that offer the long-lasting protection this one does. It’s made with 1/8” thick heavy-duty steel plating, so it can handle whatever you happen to bump (or crash…) into while riding. And have you seen this thing? A black powder-coat finish doesn’t just add another layer of protection—it also makes your Ranger look more rugged and capable than ever.
NOTE: The mounting bolt patterns on this bumper are not compatible with 2500 or 3500 lb. Black Ops Winches. For smaller winch applications, check out our
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 : 2018-2020
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Crew : 2019-2020
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 High Lifter : 2019-2020
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 High Lifter Crew : 2019-2020
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 NorthStar : 2018-2020
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 NorthStar Crew : 2019-2020
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Back Country : 2019
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Back Country Crew : 2019
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Texas Edition : 2020
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Texas Edition Crew : 2020