- Kit A
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 : 2017+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Crew : 2017+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 NorthStar Edition : 2017-2020
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 NorthStar Edition Crew : 2017-2020
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 NorthStar Premium : 2021+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 NorthStar Premium Crew : 2021+
- Kit B
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Back Country : 2019
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Back Country Crew : 2019
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Texas Edition : 2020
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Texas Edition Crew : 2020
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 High Lifter : 2017-2020
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 High Lifter Crew : 2017-2020
- Frame stiffener does NOT fit High Lifter Edition
- If you plan on installing this portal kit with a preexisting RIDE System Rear Steering Kit or plan on adding one in the future, call us at 855-743-3427. We’ll make sure you get the correct compatible parts.
- Wheels need to have a center hole of at least 3.25" (82.55mm) or require a 1” wheel spacer.
Gen 3 Portals Are a Game Changer
GDP didn’t make the first side-by-side portal kit on the market—just the first kit that anybody gave a damn about. When you’re ready to take your Ranger XP 1000 to a whole new level with unmatched clearance, power, and performance, you need SuperATV’s GDP 6” Portal Gear Lift. Choose a 30%, 45%, or 60% gear reduction, and boost your strength and power to the max by choosing dual idler gears. GDP isn’t like the other guys. Our parts are refined through endless blood, sweat, and hard rides. GDP Portals will redefine your Ranger.
What is a Dual Idler?
Perfection takes time. After years of research and development, we’ve made our dual idler gear portals unlike any other. By placing a second idler gear in the portal box, the load gets spread over twice as much surface area for more reliable torque transfer and the strongest gear set you can get. Two idler gears don’t do a thing if they’re not mated perfectly, though. Precision CNC grinding ensures ours do. Our gears are made from the industry’s toughest 9310 steel alloy. Didn’t think dual idlers mattered? With GDP’s quality and experience, they finally do.
Perfect for All Riding Styles
GDP Portal Gear Lifts are built for those that rise to the occasion and never say no to a new adventure. Whether your adventure is blazing through the desert and dunes, trail riding, or getting up to your ears in mud, we have a portal for you. Get a smaller 30% reduction for faster rides that still pack plenty of torque. Bigger tires for rocks or rough rides require a bigger gear reduction—like 45%. Build the mother of all mudders with a 60% gear reduction. Choose dual idlers to beef up your gears and make your portals unstoppable. Portals give you your torque back so your monster build can still rip harder than the rest.
A Gear Reduction That Protects Your Drivetrain
Putting the gear reduction in the hub means less stress is put on your drivetrain. Your axles, prop shaft, differential, and transmission won’t be working overtime to compensate for the lift, ensuring longer-lasting components. Your machine’s most vital parts will thank us.
Some say go big or go home. We say go GDP or go last. GDP today represents the best and strongest portal gear lifts on the planet. Our cast and billet aluminum housings are the thickest and strongest you can get. Combine that with 5/16” backing plates made from an advanced steel alloy, and our portals are unstoppable.
- Our housings are reinforced for gear retention and optimized for oil flow
- Advanced steel alloy backing plates are stronger than chromoly
- Enhance with Portal Blood—gear oil formulated for GDP Portals
- There are no gimmicks and no vents because vents do more harm than good—we know because we tested them
Advanced Gaskets, Seals, and Bearings
Our portals use:
- Advanced Thermo-Tork® gaskets and O-rings with excellent oil resistance and low deterioration rates
- A sealed input gear and double-lipped output seal
- 100% sealing coverage throughout so you can forget about oil leaks
- Double-angular contact output bearings to prevent premature wear
- Roller idler and drive bearings to maintain perfect gear meshing
Protect Your Ranger with a Frame Stiffener
Extra ground clearance and bigger tires lead to more action-packed rides. But can your stock frame keep up? To stay confident while you put pedal to the metal, consider adding a SuperATV Frame Stiffener when installing your new portals.
Top-Rated Customer Service
Still need a little help getting exactly what you need? With GDP, you get a dedicated portal tech support team because nobody likes to get an automated response. Give us a call so we can get the perfect set of portals in your hands today.
|6” Portal Gear Lift Includes:|
|(4) Assembled portal hub boxes complete with 9310 gears, seals, output shaft, Thermo-Tork® gaskets or O-rings, and thrust bearings|
|(4) Universal hubs and precision-ground stainless steel slotted rotors with lugs|
|(4) Specialized steel alloy backing plates|
|(4) Steel caliper mounting plates|
|(2) Steel steering arms|
|Extended brake lines|
|All required hardware, including recessed castle nut socket|
|Frame stiffener (optional)|