Upgrade Your Suspension
When your workday ends, you don’t lock your Ranger in the garage—you take it on the trails. But your stock suspension isn’t always up for the challenge. That’s why we designed these Polaris Ranger XP 1000 High-Clearance Rear Offset A-Arms. They’re tougher than stock, so large rocks and thick branches can hit them all day long without slowing you down. Our arms are high clearance and feature a rear offset that lets you run up to 30” rear tires. And they complement our front offset A-arms by giving you clearance and strength in the rear too.
Extra Ground Clearance for Confident Riding
There’s no more getting hung up on stumps and rocks with SuperATV’s High-Clearance A-Arms. First, you get 1.5” of additional ground clearance thanks to the bend design. Second, the rear offset lets you run bigger tires without a lift. At the same time, it gives you more stability. There’s nothing our Ranger XP 1000 rear A-arms can’t do, except do the actual riding for you.
Stronger Material Equals Better Riding
Bigger usually means better, and that’s true in this case. Our control arms use 1.25” tubing to be stronger than your stock A-arms. They won’t get destroyed on the trails or fields if you want to take things up a notch. We finish them with a powder coating for corrosion resistance, ensuring they’ll last a long time. All eyes will be on your Ranger with these new beefy A-arms installed.
Feel free to test the limits of your machine because these A-arms are backed by a lifetime warranty.
Adjustable Pivot Blocks Save Your Tires
Adjustability is important if you want to add extra weight to your machine. Bigger tires, a lift kit, and other fun accessories can cause premature tire wear if your camber isn’t set properly. Our industry-leading adjustable pivot blocks let you do just that—and on the fly too! They’re preadjusted to your stock Ranger specifications, so you only have to mess with them if you want to.
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 : 2018+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Crew : 2019+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Northstar Edition : 2018-2020
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Northstar Edition Crew : 2019-2020
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Northstar Premium: 2021+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Northstar Premium Crew: 2021+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Back Country : 2019
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Back Country Crew : 2019
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Texas Edition : 2020+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Texas Edition Crew : 2020+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 High Lifter : 2019+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 High Lifter Crew : 2019+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 NorthStar Ultimate : 2021+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 NorthStar Ultimate Crew : 2021+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Trail Boss : 2021+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Trail Boss Crew : 2021+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Waterfowl Edition : 2021+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Waterfowl Edition Crew : 2021+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Big Game Edition : 2021+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Big Game Edition Crew : 2021+
NOTE: 1" wheel spacers are required if running these arms with a 3" lift kit.