- Polaris Ranger XP 900 : 2013+
- Polaris Ranger XP 900 Crew : 2014+
- Will Not fit the 2016 Ranger 900 Diesel
- Frame stiffener does NOT fit High Lifter Edition
- Wheels need to have a center hole of at least 3.25" (82.55mm) or require a 1” wheel spacer.
Gen 3 Portals are Geared for All
GDP didn’t make the first side-by-side portal kit on the market—just the first kit that anybody gave a damn about. Your Ranger XP 900 is a workhorse, but we all know it’s got an untapped wild side. That’s where SuperATV’s 6” GDP Portal Gear Lift comes in. Pair awesome ground clearance with your choice of 30%, 45%, or 60% gear reductions to boost your power to the ground®. And you can maximize your strength and performance by opting for dual idler gears. You’ll turn your mild Ranger into a wild party wagon. GDP is refined by the fire of hard rides and hard work—now let it redefine your Ranger.
What is a Dual Idler?
Perfection takes time. After years of research and development, we’ve made our dual idler gear portals unlike any other. By placing a second idler gear in the portal box, the load gets spread over twice as much surface area for more reliable torque transfer and the strongest gear set you can get. Two idler gears don’t do a thing if they’re not mated perfectly, though. Precision CNC grinding ensures ours do. Our gears are made from the industry’s toughest 9310 steel alloy. Didn’t think dual idlers mattered? With GDP’s quality and experience, they finally do.
Perfect for all Riding Styles
GDP Portal Gear Lifts are for riders that never give up. A rock wall is just a challenge to overcome. Whether you face miles of desert and dunes, wild technical trails, or peanut butter mud up to your ears, GDP is built for it. Get a smaller 30% reduction for faster rides that still pack plenty of torque. Bigger tires for rocks or rough rides require a bigger gear reduction—like 45%. Build the mother of all mudders with a 60% gear reduction. Then take your strength over the top with dual idler gears. Portals give you a lift and your torque back so you can build whatever machine you need.
A Gear Reduction That Protects Your Drivetrain
Portals put the gear reduction in the hub instead of the transmission, so it reduces the stress on your axles, differential, prop shaft, and transmission. That means your components will last longer than a stock machine. Yes, really. Ride hard—your machine won’t mind.
GDP Portals Give You Unmatched Strength
You’re going big and you’re making it bold. We know your Polaris Ranger XP 900 deserves the best, so we made GDP Portals the strongest on the planet. Our cast and billet aluminum housings give you unmatched strength. Combine that with 5/16” backing plates made from an advanced steel alloy, and our portals are unstoppable.
- Our housings are reinforced for gear retention and optimized for oil flow
- Advanced steel alloy backing plates are stronger than chromoly
- Enhance with Portal Blood —gear oil formulated for GDP Portals
- There are no gimmicks and no vents because vents do more harm than good—we know because we tested them
Advanced Gaskets, Seals, and Bearings
Our portals use:
- Advanced Thermo-Tork® Gaskets and O-rings with excellent oil resistance and low deterioration rates
- A sealed input gear and double-lipped output seal
- 100% sealing coverage throughout so you can forget about oil leaks
- Double-angular contact output bearings to prevent premature wear
- Roller idler and drive bearings to maintain perfect gear meshing
Protect Your Ranger with a Frame Stiffener
Consider adding a frame stiffener if you want to put your foot down without worrying about your frame. GDP brings you extra ground clearance, bigger tires, and monstrous torque that can stretch your UTV beyond its comfort zone.
Top-Rated Customer Service
Still need a little help getting exactly what you need? With GDP, you get a dedicated portal tech support team. Give us a call so we can get the perfect set of portals in your hands today.
|6” Portal Gear Lift Includes:|
|(4) Assembled portal hub boxes complete with 9310 gears, seals, output shaft, Thermo-Tork® gaskets or O-rings, and thrust bearings|
|(4) Universal hubs and precision-ground stainless steel slotted rotors with lugs|
|(4) Specialized steel alloy backing plates|
|(4) Steel caliper mounting plates|
|(2) Steel steering arms|
|Extended brake lines|
|All required hardware, including recessed castle nut socket|
|Frame stiffener (must select at checkout)|